TRACK, SERIES & FEES INFORMATION
Schedule for The Big Show Race Series Events
AMA License Required!
D-Beginner Classes DO NOT count for end of year awards and are NOT championship classes.
MUST RACE 9 ROUNDS FOR SERIES AWARDS, BEST 7 FINISHES COUNT
Gates Open at 4:30 PM and close at 12:00 Midnight
Gates open at 6:00 AM and close at 12:00 Midnight
8:00 AM: Sign Up for practice day
9:00-3:00 Practice (weather permitting)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Early Sign Up for Sunday Racing
6:00 AM Gates Open
7:00 AM Sign Up
7:00 AM ROCK Racing Sunday Morning Church Service
7:30 AM Riders Meeting
8:00 AM Practice
9:30 AM Race
Friday – $25 Adult – $15 Children 10 and under
Saturday – $20 Adult – $10 Children 10 and under
Sunday – $10 Adult – $5 Children 10 and under
*If you come to the track on Friday or Saturday, you will purchase a weekend pass.
*All pricing subject to change for Special Events (Admission price will change at 6:00 AM each day)
All Amateur Classes = $30.00
PRO Classes = $40.00
PRACTICE = $25.00 per class
450 PRO & 250 PRO pay 150% per moto
ATV Expert pay 100% for overall
35+, 40+, 45+ & 50+ pay as follows: 1st place = $50, 2nd place = $30, 3rd place = $20.00 overall
All amateur classes will receive awards for 1st – 5th place finishes
1. 5 MPH speed limit (1st gear) in all pit areas
Racing Penalties will be administered at the discretion of the Fast Farms Race Productions Staff for infractions
2. FIGHTING – Riders involved in fighting will be DISQUALIFIED for the event
3. YELLOW Flag = NO PASSING and NO JUMPING
THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE & WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!
*Minimal penality of docked positions
4. RED CROSS Flag = RIDER INJURED – NO PASSING & NO JUMPING
THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE & WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!
*Minimal Penalty of docked laps or disqualification
5. Emergency & Track Personnel are the ONLY persons allowed within the track boundries while a race or practice is in progress
THIS IS A SAFETLY ISSUE AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!
*50-Class parents are the ONLY EXCEPTION!
*Penalties will be administered for infractions at the discretion of Fast Farms Race Prodctions Staff
6. Riders MUST be signed-up before they get on the track
7. No Big Wheel bikes allowed in the following 85cc classes:
8. No Honda 150 4 Strokes in the following classes:
9. D CLASS is for BEGINNERS
MidSouth Race Productions reserves the right to place riders according to speed & ability.
Riders will be advanced at the discretion of Fast Farms Race Productions
10. D CLASS RIDERS
Three wins = you are advanced
Four 2nd place finishes = you’re advanced
Or a combination of the two gets you advanced
*Subject to class entry minimums at the discretion of Fast Farms Race Productions
11. YOUTH D RIDERS
May race another class, BUT if you place in the TOP 30% you are moved out of the D Class
*Subject to class entry minimums at discretion of Fast Farms Race Productions
12. Practicing with the wrong group
Subject to PENALTY appropriate to the infraction & to the discretion of the Fast Farms Race Productions Staff
13. NO REFUNDS after practice is over
Meaning that once racing has started there will be no refunds.
14. Related to Scoring & Points
Riders MUST finish 1/2 the laps of the leader and MUST take the checkered flag in at least one Moto to be scored for an overall finish position
15. Rider MUST Cross The Finish Line UNASSISTED to be scored
If a finish line is part of a jump that is not safe to push across or not possible to push the bike across, then the rider is allowed to push across the side of the finish line in full view of the scorers through the checkered flag to be scored. When Transponders are in use it is the RIDER’S RESPONSIBILITY to notify the scoring personnel or Race Referee within the 30-minute protest period of the “push beside the finish” to be sure to be scored correctly. Transponders will not pick up a finisher that does not go directly across the finish line.
16. CHECK YOUR RESULTS! PROTEST PERIOD IS 30 MINUTES!
17. If a rider experiences a mechanical breakdown or other problem that prevents them from riding the machine that they used in the first Moto, they WILL BE PERMITTED to CHANGE to another machine provided they follow the guidelines below:
a. The machine must be legal for the class
b. They must notify sign-up immediately that they are switching machines and of any number change
18. THESE SUPPLEMENTAL RULES MAY SUPERSEDE AMA RULES according to the discretion of MidSouth Race Productions. However, the majority of rules and regulations of Motocross Racing at the Big Show Series will follow the guidelines put forth by the AMA Rulebook that can be found HERE
Fast Farms Race Productions does require an AMA license to race.
Big Show/SAS Class List
1. 51cc 4-6 yrs STOCK
2. 51cc 7-8 yrs STOCK
3. 51cc Shaft & Mulit-Speed 4-8 yrs STOCK (*See Details Below*)
4. 51cc Open 4-8 yrs
5. 51cc Beginner 4-8 yrs (**See Details Below**)
6. 65cc D 6-11 yrs (**See Details Below**)
7. 65cc 7-9 yrs
8. 65cc 10-11 yrs
9. 65cc Unlimited 7-11 yrs
10. 85cc D 9-15 yrs (**See Details Below**)
(79-112cc Big Wheel Allowed – HONDA 150 ALLOWED)
11. 85cc 9-13 yrs
(79-85cc NO BIG WHEEL ALLOWED – NO 150 HONDA ALLOWED)
12. 85cc 9-11 yrs
(79-85cc NO BIG WHEEL ALLOWED – NO HONDA 150 ALLOWED)
13. 85cc 12-15 yrs
(79-85cc 2 Stroke/75-150 4 Stroke Allowed, BUT NO BIG WHEEL ALLOWED)
14. Super Mini 12-16 yrs
(79-112cc 2 Stroke/75-150cc 4 Stoke ALLOWED)
15. Girls Jr. (9-13) 79-85cc 2 Stroke Max. Wheels: Front 17″, Rear 16″
16. Girls Sr. 12-16 yrs (79-112cc 2 Stroke/75-150cc 4 Stroke Max. Wheels: Front 19″, Rear 16″)
17. Women 12+ 99-250cc
18. Schoolboy 1 12-16 yrs
(86-125cc 2 Stroke/75-150cc 4 Stroke)
19. Schoolboy 2 14-16 yrs (122-250cc)
20. 250 D (125 D Beginner 122-250cc) (**See Details Below**)
21. 250 C (125 C 122-250cc)
22. 250 B (125 B 122-250cc)
23. 250 A/Pro (125 Pro 122-250cc)
24. 2 Stroke Amateur 12 & Up (122cc-250cc)
25. 450 D (122cc-Open) (**See Details Below**)
26. 450 C (122cc-Open)
27. 450 B (122cc-Open)
28. 450 A/Pro (122cc-Open) $$
29. Unlimited C/D (122cc-Open)
30. 4 Stroke Amateur (122cc-Open)
31. Collegeboy 14-24 yrs (122cc-Open)
32. Vet Expert (25+ Up) $$
33. 25+ Amateur
34. 30+ Amateur
35. 35+ $$
36. 40+ $$
37. 45+ $$
38. 50+ $$
39. ATV Expert $$
40. ATV Intermediate
41. ATV Novice42. ATV Youth 8-15 Yrs (60cc-90cc Production 43. Mini Open Class
*51cc Stock Limited 4-8 yrs – 2 Stroke/4 Stroke – Limited to the following models:
Honda CRF50, Yamaha PW50, Suzuki JR50 and Yamaha TTR50
NOTE- This is different than the AMA Qualifier Rules. This has changed from what was posted prior.
**51c Beginner 4-8 yrs – Limited to riders with less than one year of riding experience (Dominating riders in this class are subject to be moved at any time)
**ALL D Class Riders: During a series if a rider receives three wins, four second place finishes or a total of four race combinations of the two (must be a minimum of seven riders in the class) the rider will be advanced at that time. At the end of the year all D class riders who have won an event will be advanced as of December 31. If you’re fast enough to win the D Class, then you need to start the series in the C Class. If a rider has previously won a championship in any series any class (excluding Women & Girls) that rider has to advance by December 31 that same year. When you get advanced, you don’t take your points with you. The D Class is a beginner class and a chance to try racing to see if you like it. It isn’t a place to plan on winning a championship. No Championships will be awarded in ANY Beginner Classes.
NO SANDBAGGING: If it is determined by MidSouth Race Productions or Victory Sports Staff that you were sandbagging, you will be immediately advanced.
**YOUTH D CLASS RIDERS: You can race a 2nd class, but if you place in the “TOP 30%” you will be out of the D Class. This Youth Rule is based on 10 rider minimum class.
All CLASSES are considered Modified according to AMA Rules for allowable modifications, UNLESS listed as STOCK above!
SERIES TIE BREAKER: If a tie is recorded in the final point standings, the tiebreaker will be the best finish in the last event that either or both riders attended that series.
Tune your radio to 107.7 trackside to pick up our broadcast.
Minor release forms must be completed by all riders 17 and under. Each minor competitor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If rider is not going to have a parent or legal guardian with them, a minor release form can be downloaded and printed off. The form MUST be printed in COLOR – if in black and white, it cannot be accepted!
It must be completed by the parent and MUST be signed and NOTARIZED.
Upon completion of the form, the rider MUST bring the release with them and be accompanied by the person responsible for them for the duration of the event.
Fast Farms Race Productions
686 Basham Road
Altamont, TN 37301
Cell: (931) 235-2776